When it comes to funny iconic duos, Beavis and Butt-Head is perhaps the first thing to go in your mind, especially if you are a ’90s kid. When the famous MTV cemented its image as a tv channel where good music and entertainment shows were airing, another epic series was about to rise in popularity. Since 1993 the two imaginary American teenagers have become the subject of tons of magazines, toys and even a dedicated Beavis and Butt-Head slot game.
We hope you share the same opinion about labelling this game worthy of a Hall of Fame spot. The two main reasons are the richness of the unique features and the nostalgic feeling we get to experience while wagering. If you are looking for recently launched slot games, please subscribe to our newsletter for the latest game reviews and casino bonuses.
Beavis and Butt-Head slot launched in 2019 and was created by Blueprint Gaming, a leading casino software provider under Gauselmann, a well-known corporation with a comprehensive portfolio that includes lots of famous iGaming brands. Released in partnership with Viacom International and preserving the character design, the Beavis and Butt-Head slot continued the legacy of the famous duo.
Beavis and Butt-Head Slot Game Details
As soon as the players are firing up the game, a transitional screen pops up with Butt-Head turning on a TV while the two sit on the couch. You cannot think of a better way to begin the spinning journey since the show’s best bits were happening while the protagonists sat on their sofa.
The 5-reel, 3-row and 20-liner video slot allows players to wager from 10 p/c and up to a staggering €/$/£ 500 per spin. Although it wasn’t very optimized for mobiles, the game is playable and compatible with any device of choice. Having high volatility and a theoretical return to the player of 95.49%, the game can produce max wins clocking in at 10,000 times the bet.
When it comes to the list of symbols, the two main characters serve as top-paying symbols right after the Super Stacked symbol, which appears anywhere across the reels. The following top-paying logos are Principal McVicker and teacher David Van Driessen followed by J to A card royals. The WILD symbol (W) is another high paying logo that can substitute for anything except the BONUS STAR (SCATTER). Additionally, the WILD symbol pays even if just two instances of the logo appears on the screen, similar to the Super Stacked logo.
When the players manage to hit three or more Bonus Star Scatters, the Bonus Stuff Kicks-Ass feature triggers. The next step is a spin of the wheel, which randomly picks the next bonus phase as it can play out in six different scenarios explained below.
- Don’t Be a Buzzkill! is a pick and reveal bonus round. The player initially must pick between Beavis or Butt-Head to do the honours or revealing cash prizes or Buzzkill. The feature ends when the buzzkill meter is full.
- Customers Suck! is another pick and reveal bonus mode where each food item displays an instant cash value based on the active bet size. During the feature, the player can show multiplier modifiers as well as Worm Burgers. Hitting three Worm Burgers ends the feature.
- To “B” or not “B” awards free spins where the main protagonists are WILD symbols. During this phase, the players can collect tokens that trigger Super Spins with guaranteed wilds or the Just Deserts Bonus round explained below.
- Just Deserts triggers when five scatters land on the screen or through other bonus modes or by feature gamble. During the bonus round, the player picks icons helping Beavis and Butt-Head advance on the map. Furthermore, additional mystery prizes are won when landing on Oasis zones. To conclude, reaching the end of the trail will allow the punters to reveal a Super Big Money multiplier value which applies to the total money won throughout the feature.
- The Great Cornholio Free Spins is a token collection bonus round where a minimum of two reels are guaranteed to be stacked with wilds. The players can re-trigger the feature or advance to the Just Deserts bonus game.
- Maxi Mart Free Spins awards sticky WILD symbols for each Maxi Gulp beverage landing on the screen if the Super Spins trigger.
Beavis and Butt-Head Slot Base Game Features
Overwhelmingly, this slot machine has other tricks up its sleeve with many random features that trigger in the base game following any spin through the Couch Your Cash mode.
- Die Fly, Die! awards random wild symbols on the screen.
- Cornholio Wilds randomly converts reels into wild-stacks.
- Colossal Couch Fishing adds a giant 3×3 symbol on the screen, which can also appear as bonus scatter.
- So Nacho spreads identical random symbols across the reels.
- Butt Flambé can trigger the bonus round.
- Some Like it Hot guarantees a spin resulting in a big win.
- Sofa Slugfest replaces random symbols in order to create a winning combination.
- Change the Channel will reveal a random winning combination.
Demo Play Video
Check out below the demo version of the game while we were taking it for a test drive. Please make sure to also subscribe to BetLancer’s Youtube channel if you wish to discover more snippets of your favourite online slot games. Important to realize is that the demo version may slightly vary from the final release found in the online casinos. The video is age-restricted; therefore, it may be available only if you are logged in on YouTube.
It’s always an entertaining experience to play the Beavis and Butt-Head slot. You can never get bored with tons of special features and the funny touch from the two rascals. We hope you enjoyed watching the demo play and reading about the game. Stay tuned for more posts celebrating classic slot games which made history among the players.