Ancient Fortunes: Poseidon WowPot! Megaways
4.0

Ancient Fortunes: Poseidon WowPot! Megaways

by
Home » Ancient Fortunes: Poseidon WowPot! Megaways

Triple Edge Studios again tackles the WOWPOT Jackpot slot series with Ancient Fortunes: Poseidon WowPot! Megaways, an exciting game with an epic musical score.

Ancient Fortunes Poseidon WowPot! Megaways: Slot Details

Sitting on a spectacular oceanic landscape, the grid layout contains six reels and an additional row capable of producing up to 117,649 winning ways on each spin. Each reel can expand to host up to seven symbols in which the Wild Trident Symbol can substitute anything except the scatter. Additionally, the list of symbols consists of Poseidon Golden Face, Red/Blue/Green gemstones followed by Octopus, Sea Horse, Cow, Dolphin, Crab, and Scallop Seashell.

Each winning combination must begin from the leftmost reel and requires at least three identical symbols landing on adjacent reels, including the extra top row. The top row adds symbols for any reel except the first.

When it comes to wagering, the players can bet between 10 p/c and up to £/$/€ 20 per spin. According to the game developer, the higher the bet, the higher the odds of triggering a progressive jackpot feature.

Progressive Jackpot Feature

Wild symbols play a significant role in increasing the player’s chances to trigger the jackpot game. Where applicable, the wild will first contribute to a winning combination before being collected into the jackpot chest.

Once the jackpot feature triggers, twelve face-down token symbols appear on the screen. The players must pick and match three identical unique tokens which belong to a specific jackpot prize (Mini, Minor, Major, WowPot).

Free Spins Feature

Scatter symbols (G, O, L, D) award 12 free spins when they appear on the reels. Landing a +5 scatter symbol combined with the GOLD letters increases the free rounds tally at 17. The initial win multiplier begins at x1 and increments with each winning combination resulting from the rolling reels. During the free spins feature, the scatters morph as Volcanoes and can appear only on the extra top row. Collecting three or four Volcanoes during bonus awards 5 or 10 free spins, respectively.

Ancient Fortunes Poseidon WowPot! Megaways RTP %

The base return to player percentage stands at 86.93% but with an additional 5.30% contribution from the progressive jackpot feature. Therefore, the overall RTP for the Ancient Fortunes: Poseidon WowPot! Megaways is 92.23%.

Slot Verdict

Beautifully designed slots like this don’t deserve to get spoiled by mathematical setups, yet the low RTP percentage combined with the high volatility can scare players away. However, the max payout can stretch to a sufficient value of x18,720 without considering the WowPot! prize, which can reach staggering amounts depending on the online casino you decide to try this game, so if you are ready to splurge while hunting for a massive win, this game might do the trick.

Demo Play Video

Check out below the demo version of the game while we were taking it for a test drive. Please make sure to also subscribe to BetLancer’s Youtube channel if you wish to discover more snippets of your favourite online slot games. Important to realize is that the demo version may slightly vary from the final release found in the online casinos. The video is age-restricted; therefore, it may be available only if you are logged in on YouTube.

Ancient Fortunes Poseidon WowPot! Megaways FAQ

What is the RTP for Ancient Fortunes Poseidon WowPot! Megaways?

92.23%. Usually, jackpot slots tend to have lower RTP due to their potential of awarding substantial cash prizes.

Where can I play this game?

We recommend Loki Casino, JackpotKings Casino or Evospin Casino.

How to claim a casino bonus for this slot?

Check out our casino bonuses page, where you can discover multiple promotions.

Which studio created this slot?

Ancient Fortunes: Poseidon WowPot! is a video slot created by Triple Edge Studios with a Megaways license from BigTimeGaming.

Can I play this game in demo mode?

Yes. It is available for free or for real play in the casinos mentioned above

Casinos Recommended For You
4.3 rating
#AD. 18+ only! Full terms and conditions apply. Gamble responsibly!
3.8 rating
#AD. 18+ only! Full terms and conditions apply. Gamble responsibly!
4.3 rating
#AD. 18+ only! Full terms and conditions apply. Gamble responsibly!
3.3 rating
#AD. 18+ only! Full terms and conditions apply. Gamble responsibly!
3.3 rating
#AD. 18+ only! Full terms and conditions apply. Gamble responsibly!
3.5 rating
#AD. 18+ only! Full terms and conditions apply. Gamble responsibly!
5.0 rating
#AD. 18+ only! Full terms and conditions apply.