Prepare for the heist of your lifetime while playing Empty the Bank slot, an actioned-packed game produced by Pragmatic Play. Crack the safe open and reveal the riches within, and you might walk away with a grand prize totalling 10,000 times the bet value.
Empty the Bank Slot Details
Playable on any device, Empty the Bank is a video slot with a 5-reel, 4-row grid setup holding 20 active pay lines. The players can wager as low as 20 p/c and up to €/$/£ 100 per spin when it comes to the bet limits. The maximum bet size can stretch at up to 125 a pop when the extra (ante bet) is active.
There are J to A card royals among the list of symbols serving as lower-paying logos along with Stack of Coins, Stacks of Cash, Gold Bars, Bag with Jewels, and the Golden Crown as top symbols. The Burglar symbol is WILD and can appear anywhere on the reels to substitute for everything except the Bonus Vault symbol.
The theoretical return to player percentage for Empty the Bank slot is 96.48% by default (including the active Ante Bet) and 96.44% when the players purchase the respins feature.
Empty the Bank Respin Feature
The feature triggers when the Vault Bonus symbol appears on reels 1, 3 and 5 and thus activating a 4×5 grid where only special symbols appear. Additionally, the unique game grid can expand at a 6×7 layout depending on which special symbols scatter across the screen. At the beginning of the feature, the players get three initial respins, with the meter resetting for each additional special symbol occupying a blank position. Find out below the explanation for each unique logo appearing during the bonus round.
- Money Bag symbol appears with the highest frequency and awards a multiplier prize ranging between x1 and up to x10 the total bet size.
- Walkie Talkie symbol adds x1 or x2 extra values to any Money Bag symbol already on the screen.
- The Computer Symbol multiplies the values of all special symbols by two and will also add an x1 total bet cash prize.
- The Burglar Symbol collects all the values on the screen and will also clear the special symbols giving the players a chance to obtain additional wins.
- The Alarm symbol increases the maximum number of respins to 4 instead of 3.
- Drill Symbol opens up a blocked space on the first row and pays x1 the total bet.
- The Hammer Symbol opens up a blocked space from the seventh row. Additionally, it pays x1 the total bet size.
- The Ladder symbol opens up a space on row five. If the ladder re-appears during the bonus game, it will unlock an additional area on the sixth row.
- Safe Door Symbol: Awards an x1 the total bet size payout. If the player collects three, the game awards the grand jackpot of 10,000 times the bet value.
Respin Feature Bonus Buy
Punters can directly purchase the respin feature in exchange for an 80x the active bet size fee.
Slot Demo Play Video
Check out below the demo version of the game while we were taking it for a test drive. Please make sure to also subscribe to BetLancer’s Youtube channel if you wish to discover more snippets of your favourite online slot games. Important to realize is that the demo version may slightly vary from the final release found in the online casinos. The video is age-restricted; therefore, it may be available only if you are logged in on YouTube.
Empty the Bank Slot – Final Verdict
With the main protagonist appealing for any generation out there rooting for a fantastic villain, this slot game is meant to combine entertainment with massive winnings. Frankly, it does an excellent job from what we have seen while testing it out. Bonus features with frustrating outcomes are not new for games under Pragmatic Play’s wing, although in this case, Empty the Bank seems to be most generous.